Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

What I'm Thankful For...


On this Thanksgiving Eve (the day before Thanksgiving), what I am indeed truly thankful for is a handsome hunk of a man who is willing to raise my legs high up in the air and fuck (penetrate) my ass until he leaves me gasping for breath and pleading for mercy for my poor, raw sphincter muscle. 

If he's as thick and muscular as the dude above, so much the better. And if he has the ability to flex his pectoral muscles, so much the better for me!

Although I prefer my men with some body hair on their chest, I'll gladly settle for one as smooth as the man shown here. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

My ideal alternate masculine chest: "like a fine wine, a fine man ages well."


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment