Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Bottom On Top: Aggression


For those of you who may not be aware of my personal sexual preferences, I am a bottom - I honestly enjoy my ass (buttocks) being penetrated by another man's cock! Feeling that massive man-muscle massaging my prostate is the best feeling in the world! This is the reason I take the "bottom on top" position as a place of honor in my sexual favorites. It takes the responsibility of gratification off of the top - the man who's cock is inside me - and allows me to bear the responsibility of pleasing us both.  




Some tops - the men who penetrate their partner's ass (buttocks) don't always appreciate allowing their bottom - the man who's ass is penetrated by his erection - controlling the action. Even with their bottom on top (BOT), they continue to insist on dominance!


Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee

No comments:

Post a Comment