Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Felipe Ferreira & Rhyheim Shabazz: Locking Lips!

 


An arousing and stimulating - while extremely provocative - .gif set here of Felipe Ferreira and Rhyheim Shabazz locking their full lips and preparing themselves and their senses for yet another pleasing session of foreplay!



Shamelessly, I have no problems admitting that either one, Felipe or Rhyheim, can have access to my ass and my mouth whenever they desire. I am not to proud to give them whatever they need!


Truth is, they can double-up and both take me simultaneously any time they have the urge! I am not in any way intentionally going to disappoint either one of them! 

I've already watched them perform and with what they both have, I know for a fact that they will only please me!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment