Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Max Konnor: Maximum Alpha!


Max Konnor, our maximum alpha-man (fucker) entices us with his enormous and massive erection into the shower with himself. His motive? To get me to bend over, grab my ankles and give him immediate access to my tight and willing ass!


As for me? I'm more than willing to be receptive to his erection and all the powerful thrusts that he can deliver into me. You cum on into me, Max, and I'll receive you all day long!

Max Konnor's page: Max Konnor: Super Alpha Man is published here today! Check it out! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee






 

No comments:

Post a Comment