Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Saturday, March 12, 2022

AdDICKted!



 


This is it, guys! This is a part of a man's anatomy that the majority of us simply "can't get enough of!"

Almost immediately after my man has finished with thrusting inside my ass, I'm ready for another round, the sooner and the harder, the better!



The thicker, the better! None are "too big" or "too thick!" My tight ass has learned to work with whatever is available!  


Once my rectum is relaxed (thanks to my top-man's rimming tongue, I'm ready for the "grand entry" of the masculine muscle into my buttocks!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee







No comments:

Post a Comment