Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Two-in-One Special!


 During this time of the year, there is so very much for us all to be thankful for. Our health, our happiness, and for our ability to please and satisfy all those that we cherish! 


As an active and proud bottom-man, myself, I am especially appreciative of all those special friends and fuck-buddies that I have who generously cooperate and work together to deliver their primary goods into my very hungry hole!


Their patience and understanding in allowing me to adjust to their combined efforts in absorbing their solid and erect manhoods into my willing and grateful ass is truly remarkable and wonderful!


Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee







No comments:

Post a Comment