Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Shower Seduction!


There is no denying him his sensual appeal. Bald and muscular, his body begs for attention in sharing his shower and giving him free reign over our willingness to surrender to his spell!


No doubt that his strong arms will provide the comfort and support that we know we'll absolutely need once he begins to use us for his distinct advantage and both of our ultimate pleasures!


I know that when he begins to caress my body as he is doing his above that he will have complete control of all of me to mold to his desire!



I will gladly follow his command and let him take me into the dreamland of our physical needs! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee








 

1 comment: