Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Beaux Banks And Me!

 


Beaux Banks choke-hold fucked by Phoenix Fellington

By his own public disclosure, Beaux Banks proudly confirms that he is a virtually exclusive gay sexual 
bottom-man! That makes he and I both confident and proud to share similar roles in our gay sexual preference. We're two men committed to the same sexual dynamic and thrill - a hard, hot, huge and energetic erection thrusting inside our deep and willing anus (buttocks)!


Beaux: choke-hold #1

However, there are several differences in our sexual experiences. Beaux readily admits to being a sexual top-man only once in his entire life - back when he was an undergraduate in college. Whereas I was an exclusive same gender loving sexual top-man for the first 10 - 11 years of my life! Only when I entered my late twenties did I evolve in the sexual flip-flop from exclusive top-man to exclusive bottom-man! 


Beaux: choke-hold #2

We both have another similarity. Neither one of us has ever had the desire, dream, notion or opportunity to be sexually active with a person of the female gender. From early adolescence until the present, we've both known and understood our physical attraction to men. It was never a problem for Beaux. It was never a problem for me. Neither one of us has felt any guilt or shame over being same gender loving men! 

Beaux has only been intimately interactive with gay men. I, on the other hand, have been intimate with both bisexual and gay men. 


Beaux: choke-hold #3

Obviously, Beaux Banks has no issue with his partner's hands grasping his neck in a choke-hold grip. It isn't a major concern for me, personally. However, my all-time favorite sexual position is to be bottom-man-on-top! I'd rather "ride" my partner's erection and allow him deep inside me as possible! I like watching his facial expression when he ejaculates (cums) inside me!

Another similarity we both have in common is our interracial heritage. Beaux was raised by his adoptive parents and is a mixture of African-American, Asian and Caucasian. I am a of one Greek parent and one Nigerian parent. 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee








 

No comments:

Post a Comment