Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Relaxation Rewards!

 


One of the often acclaimed benefits of analingus or rimming is the relaxed access to the sexual bottom-man's anus. The top-man gains entry and the bottom usually experiences only mild discomfort as he adjusts to the intrusion into his anus. This represents unlimited joy and satisfaction for both partners!  

Of course, the bottom-man enjoys the sensation of having his prostate massaged and stimulated by his top-man's thrusting and surging erection! This provides the enormous thrills that bottom-men receive from being fucked! Once that experience happened for me, I was a fully-converted exclusive bottom-man in order to relive that sensation as often as possible! 


Initially, I was very concerned about the size and length of the cock that was about to fuck me. However, the more experienced that I have achieved has taught me that both communication and the physical relaxation of my sphincter muscle (through analingus or rimming) has enhanced and allowed me almost concern-free status over any erection that wants to enter inside me!


The sexual act or fucking is beyond a doubt the absolute reward for analingus or rimming. The benefits are enjoyed by both the bottom-man as well as the top-man. Both are permitted to release their frustrations and tensions in performing the sexual joys and pleasures, irregardless of their sexual position. This reward makes all the effort to achieve it completely worthwhile!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee











No comments:

Post a Comment