Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Morning: Bounce Me Up!


Sunday mornings are among the laziest time of the week. I'm off from work and can sleep as late as I want. I keep the day free for whatever comes my way - or cums (semen) my way. I'm a firm and willing devotee of Sunday morning hook-ups for a good fuck - preferably a man with a massive masculine manhood shoved deep inside my willing ass!  


These gif. images display one of my favorite sexual positions, a bouncy and boisterous ride on my top-man's firm and hard erection! If my top is unwilling or unable to bounce my ass onto his raging dick, then I am always more than willing to boost myself into the thrusts of his manhood and offer myself as a most cooperative victim of his needs - as well as my own! A top's erection is nothing if not enthusiastically mounted by me and my bottom buttocks! I'll gladly and gloriously ride off into the sunset, even if it means being fucked all day long! 


I feel no shame in being the energetic bottom-man in a same gender loving sexual encounter. After all, someone has to be the one to offer his willing ass-hole in order for us both to be sensuously and sexually satisfied. The gratification that I derive from being penetrated anally by another man automatically makes me a very submissive bottom-man! Take whatever you need from my sweet ass, top-man! It's all there waiting for you! 


I've been very fortunate in the fact that the vast majority of the men that I bottom for have enormous and pleasing erections! This makes my job much more rewarding and sexually pleasure-filled! There have been quite a number of men who've fucked me once and almost immediately afterwards I'm ready for them to fuck me again! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



"My buttocks are always available to anyone who needs them! " ~ Keith


No comments:

Post a Comment