Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

How I Lost My Virginity!


Fifteen years ago, this month, I willingly gave up my anal virginity to another man! Boy, am I so happy and proud to have done that!

Now, I am an almost exclusive sexual bottom! I prefer getting fucked in my ass! 


I still love sucking another man's dick! There's hardly an experience comparable to that!


And I really enjoy having my eager and willing ass (buttocks) rimmed!


But there is absolutely no better feeling and/or rewarding thrill than mounting another's erection and riding off into pure pleasure! 


Giving my man-hole proudly to another as I take in his firm and throbbing manhood is one truly gratifying and satisfying venture!


Then, having him pump his joy-stick (erect cock ) into me adds to my feelings of being a real man!


In more ways than one! Fuck me harder, dude! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee




No comments:

Post a Comment