Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Who Needs Some Of This?


This may have some stereotypical overtures, but as a man who prefers to be a bottom - in gay sex, the man who prefers being fucked (penetrated) by his partner - I know that there are many moments throughout the day that I wish for a big cock - any cock, for that matter - to stretch my ass wide open! 
 

So how can any self-respecting bottom deny himself the chance to being forcefully fucked by such an enormous specimen of man-muscle?  The moves my ass could make on that cock! 


After all, February is Black History Month and I know for a fact that the combination of that man's dick and my ass could make some momentous history together! 


And trust me, this man looks as though he could definitely use a tight hole to sink that anaconda into and real soon! He seriously looks about ready to nutt at any moment! Why not let it be me? 


He is seriously intent on unloading his man-nectar somewhere; just as I am seriously lobbying for him to fill my receptive chute with his hot load. All that semen will feel real good inside my ass! 


The intensity of his desire for relief from his pent-up sexual frustration will translate into the fervor with which he thrusts his manhood into my willing love-chute (ass). I can anticipate his every move and respond accordingly. Any hard cock inside my buttocks gets treated with the respect that it deserves! 


That cock looks as though it might need some "special" attention, though! I know that I am the man who can meet and satisfy all his special needs! 


Let me just ride that magnificent piece of dick for five minutes and I know he'll be singing "Hallelujah" to my ass for the rest of his days! 


And all the stars on his T-shirt will be twinkling in the skies tonight once we finish with his job of cumming inside me!


And I'll roll off him and be gasping for my breath, too!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment