Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

When Fucking Me, Be Naked!


This is something of a personal peeve (irritant) of mine. If you want to sex me and enter your erect cock (dick, johnson, penis, manhood) into my tight ass (booty, buttocks, anus, sphincter, man-hole, bussy) then at least have the decency to try to entice me to be interested in you as a man. Take off your damn clothes before you start to fuck me!

Give me the opportunity to visually appraise all your masculine attributes!


After all, I'm allowing you to assault (penetrate) my personal space (anus, ass, booty, bussy, buttocks, man-hole, sphincter) with your engorged man-muscle (cock, dick, johnson, manhood, penis). Don't force me to have to undress you so that I can admire and appreciate you as a man. In other words, let me enjoy you as a complete man: totally naked! 


I'm a same gender loving man (gay, homo, queer) who enjoys having sex (fucking) with other men. If I'm naked, then you should be the same. What's fair is fair; what's good for one should be good for both. I'm a man who likes to be fucked in his ass by other men. I need to know that I'm being bred (fucked) by another m-a-n and not a prepubescent youth. Let me look at you and your armpit hair, chest/body hair and pubic hair and for the love of money and power, don't shave a single follicle! 


Fuck me deep, fuck me fast and furious, fuck me hard and fuck me raw. But more than anything else, fuck me bare-assed NAKED! 

Thanks, man! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment