Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Friday, October 19, 2018

October Bonus: Stud Of The Month


The second feature of Versatility Matters' series is Anthony Cousins, handsome and fit who hails from New Orleans, Louisiana. 


Now we all know who to march behind when the band starts playing: When The Saints Go Marching In! 


And judging from his images here, following his behind isn't such a bad place to be!


Normally, I'm not too fond of a man with facial hair (beard, mustache) but in his case, I'd definitely make an exception!


As stated above, those fine melons on his hips would give me a long-lasting erection as I paraded behind him!


All of his anatomy are loaded with enough muscle to make me want to bend over, grab my ankles and offer to him unlimited access to my booty anytime he wants! 


Nice skin and very blemish-free!


D-a-y-u-m!


And d-a-y-u-m! again!


Those sexy eyes melt away my heart and make my booty all wet and quivering with eager anticipation!
Mr. Cousins, you sir are the Man!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee

No comments:

Post a Comment