Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Friday, September 21, 2018

September Bonus: Stud of the Month


Today marks the debut of a new monthly feature here on Versatility Matters! This new feature is entitled Stud of the Month and highlights a man in all his glory - nudity - who could have his way with any orifice on my same gender loving male body! 


I discovered today's bonus on Thursday, September 20, 2018, in my inbox for my tumblr.com blog. As far as I'm concerned, this man has well-deserved his prize of warming my ass and bed for as long as he wants! Although I prefer my men with a generous amount of body hair, he clearly has enough muscle tone and style to make up for his deficiency! 



Actually, as the above photograph aptly indicates, he has a healthy crop of both armpit and pubic hair. I promise not to kick him out of my ass or my bed!

Enjoy the eye candy!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee

No comments:

Post a Comment