Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

What More Do You Need?


Weather permitting, an early morning stroll through a local park or recreation area can offer an excellent chance to start the day off perfectly. This has been my experience often. On an early morning brisk walk, I've encountered a sexy man who gets my immediate and undivided attention.

We all have desires and needs. These aspects frequently are obvious to the strangers that we meet. When this happens during one of my early morning encounters, we simply find a convenient, out of the way spot, and begin stripping off our clothes. I proudly offer my new "buddy" access to my willing ass and beg him to explore my willing anal cavity with his generous manhood!

Nothing more is necessary than to begin each day with a pleasant and strong visitor! What a way to start a new day! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee

  

No comments:

Post a Comment