Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Breakfast Surprise?


The above image serves a a veritable reminder of some of the many delightful surprises that happen in our lives. During my "single" man days, I'd hook up with a sexy man at a club on Saturday night and...well, Sunday morning, after a "wake-up" encounter in bed, I'd go to the kitchen to prepare us a morning meal. 

While minding my own business and busy planning our menu, I would somehow feel him behind me - and many times delighted and surprised with exactly what part of his anatomy I felt! I all too well knew immediately precisely what the after-breakfast "treat" I was having! 

A firm one again thrusting inside my all-too-willing hole! A fine way to spend Sunday morning, that's for sure! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment