Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Sunday, April 21, 2019

My Favorite Way To Be Fucked!


This is my favorite way to be fucked in a one-to-one sexual encounter. I love for my partner to pick me up and bounce his erection inside my ass! His cock stimulates my prostate inside my hole with each internal thrust and the erotic pleasure illuminates my body! Damn! It makes me so proud to be a man who's being plowed into by another man's erection! 

This method does take some getting used to, as not too many men, especially sexual bottoms, can't quite adjust to a man with a major, thick erection shoving it up inside you from the very moment he gets you uplifted into his arms. That wasn't a big problem for me as the man who initially fucked me was also the same man who first fucked me in his arms! 

He tore my ass up! But then, that's why I like being fucked anyway. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee

  

No comments:

Post a Comment