Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Hairy And Sweaty!


There are a number of fine masculine men who are extremely attracted to other men who are very sweaty - a perspiration drenching! I can deal with a sweaty man - it simply isn't one of my primary fetishes. However, there is one ideal aspect of this man that really makes my penis erect:


it is his armpit hair! The sight of underarm fur, no matter how profuse or how sparse really attracts my attention and my fantasy! True, I'm sexually aroused by hairy men but the presence of the hair growing under a man's arms is my dream! 


It makes no difference if the hirsute growth is sweaty or not - my cock erupts and emits precum every time I see it! The only drawback is armpits literally heavy with deodorant - it isn't the scent as much as it is the taste of the deodorant when I use my tongue to lick the underarm area, one raised arm at a time! 

A man who's proudly displaying his armpit hair is guaranteed free access to my ass, anytime he wants it! 


And, of course, I love licking the hairs growing there, too! I'm a very simple man to please! Just remember, never shave your armpit hair! A shaved armpit does nothing whatsoever to my manly pleasure!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment