Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Time To Ride!


A honest and true view of what I really appreciate and relish when riding another man's raging erection inside my willing buttocks. Aside from the obvious fact that I eagerly anticipated his entrance into my willing man-hole long before he penetrated me, the very thought of a prime speciman of "male sausage" fucking me relentlessly made me anxious for this encounter to occur.

My buttocks were more than willing to welcome him back "home" before he even began to strip out of his shorts and underwear! I love the very thought of having a muscular and thick man satisfy my desperate need to be thrusted into and upon by an eager cock!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee




 

No comments:

Post a Comment