Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Preferential Conversion: From Top to Bottom! Part 1

 


Background:

This month (May) is a very gratifying and personal anniversary. During May, 2004, I was erotically fucked for the very first time by my initial and memorable penetrator and his massive erection: Mr. Paul Turner! I am forever in your debt, Paul, and my ass is permanently dedicated in your honor: I have your name tattooed on my right buttock in appreciation for the direction you made into my life!

**********

The above photograph is of an erect manhood - exciting image - the recipient staus that Paul Turner bestowed upon me. Prior to his energetic entry, my anus was a full virgin and I considered myself an exclusive top-man (I only fucked). I had never allowed any man to fuck me or to stick anything bigger than an index finger inside me. That is, until Paul came along and patiently coaxed his erection into my male sanctuary! From that moment on I realized my true destiny. Today, I am almost an exclusive bottom-man (I only get fucked) and proud of that designation!

Personal note: "Almost an exclusive bottom-man" means that I am a reluctant but willing versatile man. If need be, I will breed another man but my preference is to be bred instead! My ass is just too ready to be physically invaded by another's manhood! My buttocks dance and twitch with delight in anticipation of serving yet another erection! The immense and intense joy, relief and satisfaction that I feel after giving away my anus to another man is purely unimaginable!


 

Paul and I first met in August, 2001, a Sunday afternoon, in a gay cruising area at LBJ Park, off the George Washington Parkway in Arlington, Virginia, adjacent to the Pentagon. We noticed one another immediately and were soon exchanging signals that a sexual encounter was mutually welcome. I then removed my T-shirt, unzipped my jean shorts, exposed my growing cock and walked over to him - totally ignoring other men in the vicinity. He stood, exposed his equally enlarged erection and nodded affirmatively. We walked off into the shrubbery along a trail that offered some semblance of privacy was afforded to block-off any "observers." We were both proud of the fact that we were willing to share our anxious penises!  


We shared our contact information and exited the park together. More to follow! Part 2 will publish here during Pride Month, 2022!  

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee





No comments:

Post a Comment