Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Booty-ful Buttocks!


For us who are essentially versatile bottom-men, a picture of a plentiful supply of buttocks may not be the most sexually appealing sight to behold. However, as a primarily bottom-man myself, a picture such as the one above is especially rewarding! My own pair of willing buttocks may not be a part of the above collection, but it does appeal to a significant number of exclusive top-men who are very well-endowed with their thick and willing man-hoods (generous cocks)!


I remember my own days as an exclusive top-man so I know how the appearance of a man and his bare buttocks can excite and stimulate a top-man. Whereas the ass viewed may not be available or convenient for him to enjoy and to explore, the willingness of me surrendering my own posterior region to him for his comfort and delight often is an accessible alternative for him to consider!


Along the same theme, as a current bottom-man who welcomes each and every opportunity to be richly penetrated, rewarded and/or rimmed, I have no problems in sharing myself because I'm in the right place at exactly the right time to be fucked or rimmed! 


I know that I have both the "goods" as well as "the means" and "the skills" to both please and to satisfy an exclusive top-man! I also have the advantage of both being available and dedicated to welcoming any available fat, hard cock!


In the eyes of many I may be thought of as being too "easy" or too "slutty." I don't let the labels or pejorative terms discourage or hinder me. Sex is an activity that the overwhelming majority of us eagerly enjoy and seek. Why let the petty jealousies of others interrupt my propensity for happiness and fulfillment?

A good erection inside my anus is something that brings out the manliness to me!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee



 
  


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment