Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Taste It, Take It and Then Taste Again!


For many of us same gender loving (either bisexual or gay) men, the very sight of another man's raging erection stimulates our taste-buds and causes our mouths to salivate in desire. Few, if any of us are able to withstand the fixation and before we even know it, we have enveloped the masculine appendage into the confines of our oral opening!


Once we have satisfied our taste-buds with a firm and extra-large cock, few of us can resist the fine temptation of offering our anal rectum for the fulfilling strokes and thrusts of our partner's endowment! We all-too-well know the sensual pleasure this gift will offer to us both! 


Personally, and I'm quite certain that I'm not the sole man who feels this way, once he's plunged inside my anal cavity, I crave his luscious and tasteful manly organ back inside my empty mouth again! I savor the succulent cock so much that I often appear greedy and insatiable - which isn't too far from the truth!


I especially enjoy sucking my man's erection and surrendering my buttocks to his glorious manhood outside in the wonders of our natural world. It makes no difference to me if others stumble upon our physical gratification! Sometimes the reality that others can view our ecstatic antics is enough to create a blissful and magnanimous feeling of accomplishment and relief!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee


No comments:

Post a Comment