Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Eating Ass/Rimming!


Eating ass has dual meanings in the same gender loving (bisexual or gay) community. The first interpretation is the pleasurable foreplay event that helps the potential top-man loosen-up or relax his bottom-man's anal cavity in order for him to fuck (penetrate) inside him! This foreplay strategy offers rewarding sensual benefits for both partners! 


The second meaning of the term, eating ass, is a slang derogatory interpretation for "faggot" or "homosexual" that is intended to insult the person. This second usage is the reason that the term rimming has now become popular for denoting this foreplay activity that has no insulting or defamatory meaning whatsoever. Rimming remains a judgment-free word! 


Both eating ass and/or rimming are acceptable to me, personally. As a bottom-man myself, I have never been referred to - at least, that I am aware of - as an ass-eater in any derogatory manner or intent. As the partner who is "eating" the bottom-man's ass is generally the top-man, the choice of the term is of no importance. 


As a matter of fact, I definitely enjoy getting my "ass eaten" or "rimmed" by my soon-to-be top-man! Not only does it provide my anal cavity to expand and relax, it also sexually stimulates my buttocks into eagerly anticipating my partner's thrusting his massive erect cock inside my tender and most willingly amenable booty! 


I remember my days as a top-man and am able to vividly recall the pleasure that I felt while rimming (inserting my tongue inside my future bottom-man's ass)! I received the pleasure of knowing that the man I was about to fuck was increasing his appetite for my erection. I actually increased my cock firmness while my tongue danced inside and all around his anal opening! 


Our two men in the above image use their dialogue to translate that eating ass is a complete act of love for both sexual partners. There is nothing meaningless in that sexual foreplay for either man!


The .gif image directly above us now demonstrates how two men - truly "in love" with one another - both eagerly react and respond to the knowledge that once the rimming begins, the honest and desirous love-making is about to begin! In other words, "nothing is gonna stop us now!"


The purpose of this entry is to make everyone understand that there are two connotations for the term, eating ass. Knowing this hopefully will enable everyone to have a stress-free and pleasurable sexual encounter. All are encouraged to share this information with your sexual partners! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Rashad Keith Cuffee 


No comments:

Post a Comment