Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Gay Sex Position: Sideways Doggie Style


This particular gay sexual position I have experience with as a top-man but I've never had it delivered to me as a bottom-man. Now, as I topped over my bottom partner, I never deliberately slapped his ass of my own free-will. I only did that when he specifically asked for it to be done! 

And I never scrunched my partner's head under my foot! To me, that is just too demeaning and degrading!


However, there are indeed some men who enjoy that type of expression and there are also many bottom-men who are excited when there partner's foot is mounted against their face. To each man and every couple, whatever works best for them is fine for them both! 


The doggie style position offers the top-man the "control" position during the sexual act. For many men, this dominant position assures them of the bottom-man compliance to their will and their expectations. This assures their sometimes questioned masculinity and allows them to feel completely "in charge" of their sexuality and their pride!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment