Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Open Up: Bottom On Top!


I always enjoy riding my top-man's erection, almost always in the BOT: bottom on top gay sexual position. I like giving my partner a respite from having to always fuck me for sexual relief and it does remind me somewhat of my own active days when I was an exclusive top-man, myself. 

However, once I discovered the joys of being a bottom-man, my days in that sexual position are very few and very far between!  


One thing that is important to remember is that before mounting your top-man's erection, it is highly recommended and encouraged that you allow your top-man to insert his erection inside you so that you become adjusted, comfortable and familiar with both his size and thickness. Especially if you've never had sexual interaction with him before (or been fucked by him)! 


This assures that your ass will be ready to enjoy the thrill and the satisfaction of not only riding his manhood but also comfortable with being fucked until the sunset!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment