Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Towel Off Before the New Year!


One of the best practices that I personally have is to entice another man into sex with me by seducing him with my towel removal!


Especially when we're both members of the same gym and have "easy" access to one another in the communal locker room! 


We frequently maintain eye-contact when we exit the showers so holding his attention is no major problem!


It isn't difficult to stroke myself into an erection and then removing my towel while he focuses on my available manhood! 


As my erection comes into full view, he's usually busy with stroking himself into arousal!


I then completely drop my towel, then turn around and bend over to pick up my giving him a perfect view of my willing ass! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee





No comments:

Post a Comment