Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Serious Stroking: Tease To Please!



For a couple of years, I frequented a public park that was infamous as a bisexual and gay men's cruising ground (hook up area). On early Sunday mornings during the late Spring, Summer and early Autumn seasons, whenever you walked past a car it was usually possible to seeing a man stroking his fine and fully erect cock! That's the main reason they drove to the place to begin with!  

Most guys would sit inside their vehicle, remove (completely) their pants or shorts and stroke themselves. Me, I would always stroll through the parking lot while on my way to the trail that led the way into the GSA (gay sex area). Many times I would be tempted and surrender myself to some of these "vehicle strokers!" Why not take full advantage of the situation, right?

After all, the main reason I drove to the park was to get my ass filled with a nice thick erection! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee

  

No comments:

Post a Comment