Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Booty Bounty!


For us men who prefer to bottom (get fucked, get penetrated by another man's erection, get thrusted) I know for a fact that I enjoy all the admiration and attention my buttocks receive from my soon-to-be-top-man! The slaps may not visibly appear to be an admirable trait - but trust me! I'm a proud bottom-man and once your get the feel for it, the action gives innumerable rewards! 


I also can share with everyone the joys and thrills that you experience when your top-man starts to rim your willing booty (ass, buttocks)! His tongue exploring inside and teasing your anal cavity tantalizes your sexual desires and stimulates your ass to want more inside! 


The moment of expectation and glory arrives when he inserts his generous erection inside your sphincter hole and begins to thrust inside you! This feeling may initially present a small amount of discomfort that is soon overwhelmed by a sense of pleasure and satisfaction! "Fuck me harder, top-man!" 


In my very humble opinion, there is just no greater sexual fulfillment than having my vulnerable ass thoroughly pounded by my enthusiastic top-man! My feeling? "Give me all you got, man!"

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee





1 comment: