Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Rim His Ass, Stroke His Dick!


There is no way anyone cannot see the positive advantages and benefits of having a partner or a fuck-buddy who prefers the comfort and delight in wearing a male jock-strap. As a primarily bottom-man myself, I can vouch for the convenience of being readily available to showcase my ass as well as welcome the foreplay to entice an erect potential partner into fucking me out of my mind!  


While my fuck-buddy's tongue willingly licks and penetrates my anus, relaxing my sphincter muscles, he also begins to stroke and tug my own erect cock! This anticipatory thrill is more than enough to encourage him to engage me more with his tongue and strokes!  


I've learned from previous sexual encounters that one guaranteed way to excite a potential top-man is to let him know that he's getting both my ass and my cock ready for him to fuck me hard! 


This "encouragement" is usually all that is necessary for his already anxious erection to grow a little harder and stronger in order for him to deliver the goods inside my anal-hole. That brings enough joy to satisfy both of our male sexual needs! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment