Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Fucking Harnesses!


Handsome and extremely sexy, Sean Zevran, gets fucked by his top man! One of the many wonders of the leather world is the obvious attraction that leather-men have for a leather harness! If you're completely naked and with you man, what benefit does a leather harness offer? 

Personally, it doesn't particularly appeal to me - but then, I'm not truly into the leather scene. Now, if it helps me secure a sexual encounter with the erotic and exotic Sean Zevran, I'm sure I will damn well go out now and purchase me a leather harness!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment