Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Getting In Him!


When fucking another man, there's often many different strategies that can he used in order to not only to please our bottom-man but also to meet our own expectations and needs as well! Some men aren't too creative when bottoming so sometimes the top-man needs to consider the circumstances and make sure that all needs are met! 


For some reason, bottom-men only want to get onto their hands and knees and offer up their ass for the plunge inside by their top. Anything out of that scenario causes them to quickly believe that the top-man is seeking to inflict pain on them. As a man who currently almost always bottoms, I know for a fact just how much joy and pleasure all those guys are surrendering! 


I remember very well the very first time I was ever fucked successfully by a man. My top inserted himself deep inside me and then planted himself on top of my buttocks and made certain that evry thrust of his erect cock inside my ass massaged by prostrate and left me begging for more! 


Before he ever reached near his moment of ejaculating his generous supply of cum inside me, I knew for a fact that I wanted to be the bottom-man for the rest of my life! 


I loved the sensation of getting my prostrate massaged by his massive manhood!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment