Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Fucking Is Fun!


As delightful and as pleasurable as rimming is to our buttocks, it isn't nearly half as rewarding as when we actually have our partner's erect and thick dick inside us! It is a feeling that is truly indescribable and remarkable! It warms us in more ways than we could ever imagine and really is both thrilling and stupendous! I remember the very first time that I was ever fucked by Paul - it left me craving to have his manhood back inside my sphincter again and again! 


Many top-men often wonder what inspired their bottom to want to mount their massive erection and ride it faithfully and tirelessly! When the bottom rides the top, at least for me personally, it is both an enriching and powerful experience. It enables me to be the one who excites and thrills my top-man by allowing me to perform all the action. All the top needs to do is to lie back and let me ride his erection - I'll perform for him and let him enjoy the action! After all, he's pleased me and met my sensual and sexual needs innumerable times. Now it's my turn to do the same for him!  


I can mount him and let my ass perform for him while I enthusiastically and energetically fill myself with his manhood and all he needs to do is to graciously fill my willing ass-hole with his manly cum (semen). That serves as a deserved and generous reward for us both! I love proudly pleasing my top-man! 


Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee





No comments:

Post a Comment