Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Bottom Fun!


When I first became sexually active, I was an exclusive top. I believed that the tops had all the fun and pleasure out of fucking and I didn't want to miss a single opportunity of enjoying myself while having sex! Little did I know back then precisely how much sensual and sexual gratification and stimulation I was regularly missing!  


It was only after a good friend and fuck-buddy of mine had communicated the delights of being fucked in my buttocks and begged to be the first man to penetrate me that I allowed him the chance. He was very patient and sensitive with me and gave me a lesson that I seriously appreciated! He not only indoctrinated me into the joys of having my ass filled with both an man's erection and cum (semen), he taught me some movements and practices to guarantee my ultimate pleasure! 


One of my favorite aspects of being a bottom is once my partner has ejaculated his load of cum or jizz (semen) inside my ass, that he use the tip of his cock and tap my still sensitive hole and allow any remaining man-juice to drip into my hole. Just his cooperation in this endeavor makes him well worth my ass and my time! Often, I even permit him to empty any remaining directly into my willing mouth! 


Once our sexual activity is complete, I am desperate for a shower as I'm usually drenched in sweat from being fucked. However, with certain partners, I'll pass on this for a while and let them fondle my still ecstatic anal opening and wipe sweat off my brows with my hands. I also use this time to play with my partners armpit hair and suck onto his nipples. 


And, of course, there's always time for the kissing and face-sucking that sometimes leads to even more strenuous sexual activity! Hey, as long as my man can shoot his load, I'm willing to let him have my buttocks as long as he likes! 

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment