Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Skinny-Dipper: A Virgin's Tale


With this week being the final week of the summer, my next door neighbor, Xavier, and I decided as it was mid-week, we'd skip class today. I'm pretty much a loner and mostly keep to myself. It doesn't bother my friend and he's cool with me being the studious one. Unlike him, I'm a virgin when it comes to sex. I mean, I know that I like looking at naked men and wonder what it would be like to kiss another man, but Xavier knows that I haven't even bothered with masturbating yet. His response to my dilemma: "it's all in good time, my man!"

Xavier invited me over to skinny-dip in his backyard pool. Not rusting myself to not immediately erupt into a massive erection, I declined and watched him instead. Damn, he has a nice looking dick (cock, johnson, penis) I think as I watch him in the pool. 

He emerges from the pool and invites me inside his home.  

 

Damn! My buddy looks to fine not only from the front, but from behind as well! 


As I follow him inside, I can't help but notice his firm buttocks (ass). I know that gay men have sex by one inserting his erection inside the other's ass. I think: "I wonder what it would feel like for me to stick my cock inside Xavier's ass?" 


He leads me into his family's living room. Every third step or so, he turns his head to the side to make sure that I'm still following. I have a feeling that he wants to show me something. We walk to the rear of the house and into his bedroom. 


When we get into his bedroom, he sits down in a chair beside his window and slowly begins to stroke his penis. He invites me to take off the rest of my clothes (I'm already shirtless) and get naked, too. 


As I take off my sneakers and shorts, Xavier sits there and rubbing himself (chest and cock) with both his hands. "Do what I'm doing." he tells me. "It's time for you to have some fun, buddy!"


I get out of my clothes and sit down opposite him. No sooner than I look around and I see my friend, now fully erect and teasing me with his huge dick! 

"Damn, Xavier! I never knew you were so fucking BIG!" my voice cracks as I utter those words of amazement.  


He winks at me and walks over to his full-size bed. The entire time, he knows that my eyes are following him cross the room. Surprisingly, he erection seems to actually get larger!  


He faces me and continues to stroke his cock. "Now, come on over here and watch my ever move. You're fourteen years old and need to learn how to do this yourself." he admonishes. 


He then turns around on his bed and adjusts his large manhood beneath his body. "Now I'm gonna pretend I have you up under me. You imagine yourself doing the same thing to me. Don't think I didn't notice you staring at my ass." 


He next proceeded to give the imaginary me gentle but steady thrusts. "Get on the bed and follow my lead." he ordered. "I'm doing this for you, man!" 


I complied with his command and joined in our role-play exercise. I periodically cast my eyes his way to make certain that I was imitating his every move. Damn! This was beginning to feel good - too good to be real! 


Soon, Xavier rolled over onto his back and began to stroke his dick fast and furious! His breating became irregular and strained He started to moan. 

So did I. My cock felt so good like it was about to explode! 


We both soon shot loads of warm cum (semen) all over our respective bellies and chests. Damn that felt good! 

"Next time, we do this together, man! I know now that you know how! Soon we'll be real good 'fuck buddies'!"  he offered as he leaned over and kissed me on my lips!

Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee



No comments:

Post a Comment