Versatility Matters

Versatility Matters
Take it now, next time, give it back! This blog publishes here on Wednesdays and other days as necessary.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Hot Date!


The first date is always cause for a little anxiety. Buy after sitting beside Mike in my economics class three days a week last semester, it isn't like we were complete strangers. We hit it off well and shared similar interests, we just never had the opportunity to get together socially. We were both dating then and not free to get together. 


Finally, the BIG date night arrived. I was nervous and when I looked through the peep-hole in my door, I could tell that Mike was equally as anxious as me. I opened the door and invited him inside. I looked into his eyes, he looked into mine. I then noticed the growing bulge in his crotch. Bad move. I immediately was filled with desire. I fell to my knees and unzipped his jeans. Out popped his enlarging cock! Damn! I never figured Mike as one to go commando! Nice!

I took him inside my mouth and enjoyed every centimeter of him that I could. This was h-e-a-v-e-n! I know I was being forward and rude but I didn't give a fuck! I needed that dick NOW! We didn't even wait to strip off our clothes!

The next thing that I know, Mike is pulling me up off of my knees and unbuckling my belt. He quickly drops my pants to the floor and before I can protest, he plants his tongue inside my mouth as he begins to passionately massage my buttocks! Now, I know we're in for a long night as we're both ready for the same thing: serious fucking! 


No sooner had we unlocked our mouths than we both pulled off our underwear and Mike twirled me around to face my wall mirror. Without even trying to pry loose my rectum, Mike poked his raging erection inside my "all-too-willing" man-hole. It shocked me more than hurt me but I was right there with him. I definitely that man-muscle inside my bussy (boy + pussy = bussy)! 

Funny, I don't remember telling Mike that I liked to be the bottom (the man who gets his ass fucked). I don't know how he knew but I wasn't about to stop him now to ask. 


  I arced my back and let him thrust away. I desperately needed his erection as much as he needed my ass. This was going to be a good first date if the evening kept on like it had started. I was feeling great vibes from just our body heat and the motion or fucking had assumed. We were in sync with our timing and our passion! 

Normally, I didn't enjoy be fucked while standing. But hell, I wasn't going to offer any objection now! If we decided to have another physical encounter, I figured I could mention it then. Otherwise, I'd enjoy the moment and let my nutt (ejaculation) be my reward!  


It isn't too often that I get fucked while standing in front of a full-length mirror. It was kind of cool watching Mike and I getting busy (fucking) and the expressions on our faces as he delivered welcome thrusts into my surrendered and willing ass. Actually, it was very hot! Mike has this look of intense concentration as he assaults my booty (buttocks) - it's very cute, really! 

Honestly, Mike must have been able to "read my mind." Just as I was fascinated by watching us having some very heated passion in the mirror, he pulled out his throbbing but very delicious dick and motioned me to follow him. We needed to change positions. 


Before I could utter the words: "Let's go upstairs to my bedroom!" Mike had me on my back on the coffee table in the middle of my living room. He'd raised my legs onto his chest like they were being mounted onto a stirrup! Realizing what was cumming next, I lowered one leg off to the side to allow him full access to my quivering and needy ass-hole. I wanted his erect cock back inside me all the way and without delay! 


He then re-entered my hungry anus and made himself "at home" again as he resumed his eager thrusts that sent waves of euphoria throughout every nerve of my body! Did I mention that I love being fucked by a man who knows exactly what he wants and how best to get it? In between his thrusts and my own desire, I was gasping for breath and praying for more!


In case you haven't noticed, I'm very much a slut when it comes to getting fucked: I can simply never get enough of a good, hard dick inside my willing man-hole! 


Then Mike brought home the magic; he spread my legs and entered me going DEEP! I was on the verge of shooting my load (of semen) and I could tell from Mike's labored breathing that he was in the same place as me. He shouted out: "Oh, fuck!"

I replied: " Glory, hallelujah!"

We both ejaculated simultaneously onto my chest!

Our cum (semen) intermingled with our sweat onto my chest. By this time Mike was nothing but a heaving weight on my body!

Ain't like grand?

Instant replay of Mike drilling his manhood deep inside my pleasure cavern (ass)! 


Versatility matters, guys! Be cool!

Keith Cuffee

1 comment:

  1. Keith: I know this is a bit forward, but anyway. I have a short story out in Vol IV of "Best Gay Erotica" published by Cleiss Press, and I wonder whether you would be interested in thinking about illustrating in in a way that you did illustrate your own story here. It involves a black guy who does wonders to two boys (legal age) in a Florence setting. Let me know. Thanks, Michael

    https://morefreedomfries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete